Apple iPhone 8
The 148 grams light flagship smartphone Apple iPhone 8 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 7 MP. In the smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A11 Bionic APL1W72) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Apple 3-core GPU.
The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. The iPhone 8 has a 4.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 326 ppi. It has an internal storage of 256 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create complex automations
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag