Apple iPhone 7
The flagship smartphone Apple iPhone 7's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 7 MP. It has a storage of 256 GB.
It has a 4.7 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 326 ppi. The iPhone 7 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Apple A10 Fusion APL1W24) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a PowerVR 7XT GT7600 Plus.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- Create complex automations
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag