Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
In the 226 grams heavy flagship smartphone Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A13 Bionic APL1W85) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Apple-designed 4 core. Face unlock makes it possible to unlock the smartphone via a face instead of well-known numeric code or pattern based approaches. Therefore security is increased in the everyday use.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available. The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a 6.5 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 456 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3969 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The back camera uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 12 MP.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create complex automations
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag