Apple iPhone 11 Pro
The 188 grams heavy flagship smartphone Apple iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8 inch display with OLED technology and a high density of 463 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3046 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. It has an internal storage of 64 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Thanks to the iPhone 11 Pro's face unlock function, device unlocking just by scanning your face is possible. In the smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A13 Bionic APL1W85) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Apple-designed 4 core. The back camera has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 12 MP.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create complex automations
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag