In the 150 grams light Alcatel POP 4s a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T860 MP2 is used. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The POP 4s's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. It has a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 401 ppi. A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag