The Alcatel Idol 4s has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch display based on AMOLED. The smartphone also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 8976) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 510 is called into action. The Idol 4s has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag