On the budget smartphone Alcatel 3L (2021)'s back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
The 194 grams heavy 3L (2021) has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). The smartphone has a 6.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 269 ppi. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762D) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR GE8320 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag