To save images, videos, music etc. there are 8 GB of storage available to the 125 grams light Acer CloudMobile. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC). In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8260A) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 225.
The CloudMobile has a 4.3 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 342 ppi. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag