Delivery time approx. 5 working days
|To 1||€178.00 / 1|
|From 2||€177.00 / 1|
|From 5||€174.00 / 1|
|From 10||€172.00 / 1|
|From 20||€159.00 / 1|
|From 50||€142.00 / 1|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
ELATEC TWN4 MultiTech, schwarz (T4DT-FB2BEL)
The TWN4 Multitech from Elatec supports multiple frequencies (13,56Mhz, 125kHz sowie 134,2kHz) to read and write proximity tags. Besides NFC-tags the supported frequencies allow this device to read/write tags from multiple vendors (ATMEL, EM, ST, NXP, TI and Legic). The standards ISO 14443A, ISO 144443B, ISO15693 and ISO 18092/ECMA-340 are supported as well.
Furthermore, the TWN4 can either be used as a keyboard emulation device or in CCID / PC/SC standard mode. In the first case the device is recognized as a keyboard by the operating system and card information are entered as keyboard strokes. In the latter case the CCID / PC/SC standards allow the reader to be used by standard compliant software to read / write tags. Mode of operation is configurable by programming the device firmware using the ELATEC TWN4 DevPack.
To utilize the devices full potential some effort is necessary and IT knowledge is recommended. Therefore, for typical use cases we recommend our alternative offered readers in combination with our standard software.
Functions of NFC USB ELATEC TWN4 MultiTech, black:
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, EmbeddedCE, 7 (32-/64-Bit), 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, Android, iOS, MAC OS X
- Type: 13,56Mhz, 125kHz sowie 134,2kHz
- Compatible to: ISO 14443A, ISO 144443B, ISO15693 and ISO 18092/ECMA-340
- Usage: Plug & Play-device with USB-interface
- Write speed: up to 848 kbit/s
- Reading distace: up to 100 mm (depends on transponder)